ALL BIDDERS HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THEY HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEY AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY. . It is the buyer’s responsibility to understand all the terms and conditions prior to submitting a bid. Please review carefully.
- EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS – NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED:
- There shall be no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason. All property is sold “as-is”. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the nature, condition and state each item is purchased.
- By placing a bid on Zip-Bid, bidders are verifying they are at least 18 years old and acknowledging they understand and will comply with both the Zip-Bid terms and the auction specific terms.
- This is an online Internet Auction, the highest bid when the bidding closes will be the winning bid for the item, unless the particular item has a posted reserve price and the reserve price has not been met, in which case the item will not sell. By placing a bid, you agree to all of the terms and conditions which may be set forth by Zip-Bid and expressly acknowledge and affirm that you have read and are familiar with the terms and conditions. Bidding within the last 60 seconds before the closing of an item will extend the bidding time by an additional 60 seconds. Be prepared to bid accordingly. If you have been outbid you will be notified by email.
- Zip-Bid will not be held liable for any software or software malfunction discrepancies.
- All bidders must register and be in good standing with Zip-Bid in order to bid on items listed on the online auctions. Zip-Bid reserves the right to remove a bidder for not complying with the terms and conditions.
- Please consider the photos only part of the buying process and not the definitive authority. Photos may or may not depict all the positives or negatives of an item. These photos and descriptions are to be used as guideline only.
- Consignors have the ability to protect their merchandise with a minimum selling price. Reserve prices are designed to protect the owner of an auctioned item from an unfavorable outcome.
- A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids, resulting in the total purchase price, exclusive of any applicable sales taxes are calculated. Zip-Bid is required to charge Sales Tax on Business Liquidations and any auction with multiple sellers (Consignment Auction).
- A notice with payment instructions will be sent to each buyers registered email at the close of bidding. If you do not receive instructions via your email within 24 hours after the close of the auction, please contact us at 785-331-9353 immediately.
- Methods of payment include: Credit or Debit Cards, PayPal, and Bitcoin.
- When placing a bid, bidding must increase by the minimum indicated on the product bid page.
- You must pick up your items within the specified terms and location of each auction.
- Zip-Bid will not be responsible in any manner for any type of damages, caused in whole or in part, loading or transporting of any items once they have been purchased by the buyer.